They say your eyes are the window to your soul. But they are also one of the most sensitive parts of the human body. Eye injuries can happen anytime while at school, work, or even on holiday. Rapid emergency eyecare can prevent long-term damage to our vision and ocular health.
Visit us for emergency eye care
ClearLight Eyecare has the most knowledgeable staff and doctors who will provide dedicated on-site care should you have any eye emergencies. We strongly recommend you call us or drop-in if you are experiencing any of the symptoms below so we can help you resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Symptoms that require emergency service include, but are not limited to:
- Red, painful, or sore eyes
- Foreign particles in your eyes
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Flashes of light or floaters in vision
- Severe trauma or chemical exposure to eyes
- Dislodged contact lens